Bad capacitive touch button brightness

husam2277

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
I got black Lumia 925 unlocked from Vodafone Germany 32 GB... I noticed from the first moment that the brightness for the touch buttons is very very low compared to 920 and the light is not uniformly distributed over each button... also the color of the light look like gray/brown/red combination, sorry its hard to describe the color precisely... Is this normal? How yours looks like?

paddylaz

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
I got black Lumia 925 unlocked from Vodafone Germany 32 GB... I noticed from the first moment that the brightness for the touch buttons is very very low compared to 920 and the light is not uniformly distributed over each button... also the color of the light look like gray/brown/red combination, sorry its hard to describe the color precisely... Is this normal? How yours looks like?

Yeah I think it's normal - on mine it's a sort of pale yellowy shade........kind of like a white that's been stained. It was exactly the same on the lumia 920 from what I remember

jebroni jeb

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
please help! this is out of topic. i dont know how to post in the discussion! please help. my lumia 720 suddenly shutdown itself after transferring a file ( 1 pic only ) via bluetooth from my PC and i cant turn it on. many times i pressed the power button is still not working. im so sad. please help.

husam2277

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I think it's normal - on mine it's a sort of pale yellowy shade........kind of like a white that's been stained. It was exactly the same on the lumia 920 from what I remember
I have a Lumia 920 also and it has much much better brightness even that my 920 button has the yellow tint problem... My 925 button are yellow to orange color... The brightness very very low... Just wondering how many people has this problem...

Another problem the right side of screen a little bit yellow compared to the left side when looking at the keyboard.. Also another issue which known for all Samsung amoled screens, if you go to completely dark room and open a black photo on the screen (you can use app called pexil doctor to check) you will notice black annoying dots darker than the rest of the screen... Mine has 7 main dots..

paddylaz

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
on a slight side note is everyone's capacitive buttons producing a crackly 'crunch' noise as opposed to the smooth haptics on other phones?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karyrney