Lack of Nokia Lumia 925 Branding on Windows Phone Website

theroyboy44

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone else noticed the lack of Lumia 925 branding on windowphone.com I'm not sure about other countries markets but in the US it went from being all about the 920 to including the 928 and now they feature the 920, 928, and 1020, but unless you go into the phones section or the news there isn't anything about it. But once you get on the main page they ave spiels about the 928, 1020, and 920. You can use the argument that 92 isn't out yet but neither is the 1020. I'm not saying that it should be the number one but at least give it a small feature on the main entry page like the other two. Especially since it's only offered to T-Mobile in the states, it makes it feel like there isn't much love nor promotion for it in the US. I don't know that just something I notice what do you guys think?

Musicman247

Aug 29, 2006
www.splashblog.com
Same thing on the Microsoft Store. In fact I made a thread about the lack of 925 there.

Nobody I've talked to - T-Mobile Reps, MS Store reps, T-Mobile Twitter - has had any information about the 925 except it's supposed to be available Wednesday.

There's no page on the MS Store website, no page on the T-Mobile sales website, nothing.

Ryan Cuellar

May 21, 2013
Visit site
I find it odd that there isn't anything about the 925. However, I do think that everyone who loved their 920 and didn't want to stay on At&t will now have a great reason to leave and come to T-Mobile. At least there are the three of us who are waiting Wednesday! :)

bryantest

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
I find it odd that there isn't anything about the 925. However, I do think that everyone who loved their 920 and didn't want to stay on At&t will now have a great reason to leave and come to T-Mobile. At least there are the three of us who are waiting Wednesday! :)

Doubt it...doubt why would a 920 owner will trade his 32 GB for a Lumia phone with similar specs with only 16 GB

Musicman247

Aug 29, 2006
www.splashblog.com
To get a phone that's thinner, lighter, part aluminum, has an AMOLED screen, better battery life and whose camera has an extra glass lens giving it better clarity?

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
4 because I'm coming. Ready to drop my unlocked 920 the second I get the chance!

theroyboy44

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I think everything got run down because of the L1020...the L925 has been forgotten. Ha..I'm getting .

True but I'm not saying that it need to be the forefront but when you go on the windows phone website there is quite literally nothing about the 925! they could have added one of those color band and mentioned the 925 even if it was at the bottom of the main page but still nothing at all!!!! It's like the 925 is brushed over to US T-Mobile so that Windows Phone has face in the big three, that's not to say the phone isn't quality because it is awesome, and looks great (second only to the 920 in my opinion) but there is NOTHING and it bothers me because it raises questions about how much support the 925 will get in the US

theroyboy44

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
So an update, Windowsphone.com recently updated they website, yet there is still nothing (except in the phone section about the 925) [at least in the US idk about the other countries]. They have two giant bands advertising the 1020 but that's to be expected that the latest and greatest but on the third we see the 928, the old 920, and even the budget phone 521, yet I cannot see anything about the 925 which is one of the 3 flagship devices (1020, 928, 925 im leaving out the 920 because it has been replaced with the 1020). I just don't understand this! If the 521 wasn't there I would say they have something again T-Mobile, be regardless they 925 which has a 6th lens something the 920 and 928 do not have doesn't even make this bracket?!?! Why couldn't they have placed 4 phones there!!! I'm just saying this is not very reassuring in that how much support will Microsoft or even T-Mobile put into the 925. If they can't even advertise one of their top 3 phones. If I was knew to windows phone and was making a quick glance I wouldn't even know it exhisted! WTF!?! This is really frustrating, if they aren't gonna promote or adverstise it on their page why even get a T-Mobile windows phone. I don't want another HTC 8X experience where we were completely left hanging. Don't make it available then leave me wondering if it will really be pushed. I'd rather get an iPhone and get a windows phone in the future when I know I can be sure and trust that Microsoft will keep it alive!!!!! I already know T-Mo isn't doing much to keep it alive so if T-Mo isn't doing anything and neither is Microsoft, its almost like a dead man walking. I really hope that I am wrong!!!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos