2 hours before launch and still nothing on the T-Mobile website

Troyseph

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
It is exactly 2 hours before the T-Mobile launch of the 925... and there is not a trace of ANYTHING 925 on their website. I am so disappointed with this launch. I will be picking up two 925s at my local shop, but this is a joke for everyone that doesn't check WPC religiously, like myself.

SeeVuPlay

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
i stopped by tmo store today and they had a display up, the manager was playing with one. the sales guy said few positive things about it, and mentioned the sony xperia as well. i played around with the 925 and that is my next phone. they had 6 in stock and tomorrow i will have one.

wpguy

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
I stopped at my nearest TMo store Monday. A very small store, but they said they've got 11 for sale starting the 17th. The WP (aka Nokia) display was up with a 521 (they said a good seller) and a 925. The accessories rack included screen protectors and third-party protective cases for the 925, but no charging backs. No signage in the windows for any Windows Phone. I want the phone, but the total lack of marketing by anyone has me second guessing.

kittengirl

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Chatted with a rep (out of the country, I'm sure) who said the Xperia Z had a landing page because it had LTE. I then told him the 925 had LTE as well. =/

Good grief.

I stopped by the downtown Seattle T-Mobile stir today and they didn't have a dummy they could show me. The way they talked, I think they had a working unit, but were not allowed to shoe that to me. Also stopped at the Microsoft kiosk store a block away, and they didn't have I yet and seemed a bit confused about launch date.

TechyMexican

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
you can order it. I just completed my order. I am probably going to cancel and go to the store since the Free one day shipping only applies to new customers

mnika

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Off to a great start -_-

I went to place my order and everything went fine until the last step. I got an error, saying that the order couldn't be processed. A few minutes later, I checked my bank account balance, and I'd been charged for the Lumia. So I have no idea if I have a phone coming or not.

1Sick1500

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
I talked to my local store yesterday, They had a few in stock. I told them i would like to try the jump program and see how it works. Going @ 3pm today to give it a shot. Then ordering all my wireless stuff online..

WorkingInGeorgia

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
After weeks of anxiously waiting, I am going to the Tmo store to purchase my 925. The same store that told me yesterday they didn't know anything about the phone and why would I want it anyway. The same store that said they didn't have any in stock so I shouldn't show up there this morning expecting to buy one. Wait! Why am I going to that store to buy one this afternoon? I reckon' I must really want that phone and willing to put up with a terrible launch of the Lumia 925. Nokia should have a sit-down with T-Mobile. Horrible support of this product and their customers.

txkimmers

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
This morning I talked to a Tmo rep about a question on my bill and decided I would ask her about the 925. To my utter amazement she not only knew about it, she was an enthusiastic windows phone user and was really excited because she was going to get the 925 asap--she also mentioned WP Central as the best place to get news about WP! She literally changed my mind about getting the phone--if you are reading this, thanks again, Maria! It was weirdly heartwarming to find another person who loves windows phone--we definitely had a little moment there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss