Lack of 925 accesories at T-Mobile

RonV42

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone else looked for a wireless charging back or charging plate/car adapter? When I purchased my phone the store only had 3rd party gummy cases. I asked about the charging back or other accessories and they said I could find them on the T-Mobile web site. Well I just looked all accessories for the 925 there and all they had was "snap" cases. The remaining accessories listed under the 925 items were all "generic". Funny they had the wireless charging stand listed but no changing backs.

I even went to Nokia's site and the US version of the site has all generic accessories. If I go to one of their European sites I can see many accessories. Amazon also turned up very few options also.

Any recommendations on where to find accessories for the 925?

drewsuruncle

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, when I went to get my 925 yesterday, the sales guy told me they didn't sell many of the wireless charging backs for the 810, and that they still had a bunch in the back. So that may be the reason they decided not to pick up the 925 backs. Sucks cuz I would really like it since I have the wireless base and two JBL powerups (one at home and one at the office).

RonV42

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the tips...I went back to the online AT&T store (yuk) and found some of Nokia's goodies but still need the wireless charging back.....oh well, if the 925 sells as well as it looks there may be a change of heart of T-Mobile on the accessories.

colonelcasey322

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
I just took the plunge and spent $37 on a black wireless shell on Expansys. Cheapest price I've seen so far. Hopefully the shipping time isn't too bad.

nokialove

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Speaking of accessories, I just ordered a car mount from Amazon. Later I realized the side buttons might be an issue when mounting the phone. Anybody had issues with this?

zultar

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I bought from expansys as well. Going to take awhile to get here, but it was my best option and this phone is slippery. My T-Mobile salesman had one on his, they are nice.

Anyone able to find a superman one? I could not. Maybe they where vaporware?

Musicman247

Aug 29, 2006
www.splashblog.com
Mine took 10 days from order to receiving.

The Man of Steel was only sold overseas, I believe, since the overseas version's launch coincided with the movie's release. I'd love to get one, though.

colonelcasey322

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Eh 10 days doesn't seem too terrible. Hopefully by the end of next week it will arrive.

Funny thing about Man of Steel...I saw an ad in a June edition of Entertainment weekly for Man of Steel, T-Mobile, and the Nokia 925. Well before the phone was released to the public. Talk about a crappy PR campaign..

colonelcasey322

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
My expansys order is still waiting for stock, I might have to join you guys on ebay
I'm trying to get Expansys to cancel but they haven't replied to me yet after a couple days...wonder what the deal is with that.

My eBay order shipped yesterday and hopefully will be here in a week from the UK. No tracking number was provided to me...little weird but I guess it's somewhat expensive to track international orders.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea