Screen Protector for 925

colonelcasey322

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Anyone have a recommendation for a good Nokia 925 screen protector? I normally use the Steinheil SGP anti-glare screen protectors on my HD7 and iPods but they have since stopped supporting all but the most popular devices. I got a Skinomi screen protector for my incoming 925, after a decent experience on a 521 I have. Is there anything else better out there other than the generic no-names on eBay?

Troyseph

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I used to use Zagg's Invisible shield, but they don't have one for the 925. I used Skinomi on my 920, and loved it. I thought it was better than Zagg, and they both have lifetime warranties. I just ordered 2 Skinomi's for my families 2 new 925's.

koolnaija

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I purchased the one from T-Mobile store but do not like how it leaves the edges uncovered partially
This one from Newegg looks like it might cover the entire screen
Nokia SP

colonelcasey322

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
I ordered the Skinomi protector for my Nokia 925. Package just arrived and...it's the wrong item. Quick call to customer support and it turns out they had an inventory issue and sent me a Samsung Galaxy Nexus screen protector instead. =/ They told me it'd take a couple days to ship a new protector out for me and that I could keep the Nexus protector. Not sure what I can do with it but hopefully it won't take too long to get the right protector.

danj210

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I stopped using screen protectors a while ago because it took so much realism away from the screen. Almost felt less vibrant. Sure I have small scratches but only really visible if the screen is off and you reflect an outside light source a certain way. Otherwise when the screen is on and I see and feel nothing but beauty. Plus it's insured so won't hurt too bad if I do some real damage. Just my opinion, I have the 920 btw.

sdc1

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
I stopped using screen protectors a while ago because it took so much realism away from the screen. Almost felt less vibrant. Sure I have small scratches but only really visible if the screen is off and you reflect an outside light source a certain way. Otherwise when the screen is on and I see and feel nothing but beauty. Plus it's insured so won't hurt too bad if I do some real damage. Just my opinion, I have the 920 btw.

I agree with this. The 925 screen looks and feels so nice that it's a shame to cover it with a cheap piece of plastic.

MangoTastic

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Hi Badwitch,

This sounds promising. The one I currently have doesn't deal with the bevelled screen edges very well - how does the skinomi do in this respect?

lce123

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Is there a screen protector for the UK because shipping is ridiculous for something so small and cheap.. My 925 is scratched already, my iphone 5 uses the same glass but it hardly touched.. pretty annoying

Fiona M

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
The one tmobile sells is the worst fitting screen protector I've ever seen. It does not cover the entire screen and it seems the top is cut to fit some other model. Terrible.

badwitch

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi Badwitch,

This sounds promising. The one I currently have doesn't deal with the bevelled screen edges very well - how does the skinomi do in this respect?

It's pretty thin, it goes pretty close to the edges of the glass, it feels like it blends in to the edge between the aluminum and the glass so it's not distracting. My only critique is that there is a cut out for the proximity sensor that is like a horizontal oval but I just noticed that the proximity sensor is more like a vertical oval. Hard to describe. But now that I've seen it, I can't unsee it. Doesn't seem to effect performance though. Hope that helps!

badwitch

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
The one tmobile sells is the worst fitting screen protector I've ever seen. It does not cover the entire screen and it seems the top is cut to fit some other model. Terrible.

My mom got one from T-Mobile and its already torn and peeling off the glass. After less than a week! I had to order her a skinomi one this weekend because I couldn't stand to look at it. Complete waste of money. I feel bad I didn't think to order her a skinomi one when I ordered mine in the first place.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte