Face to Face?

Shawn Jordan

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I know face to face is Iphone (i've never owned an Iphone) but android had a thing like face to face... does the Windows phone have a video chat?

Shawn Jordan

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Skype is cool but thats only useful if they have a skype account and are loged on. With android I was able to call them with the registered email adress and it would ring on their phone and start video chat. Anything like that on the WP 925?

Shawn Jordan

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I guess my last post didn't post not sure why but I said..........Skype comes with the phone and is great for video chatting people on skype but what about ppl not on skype? With the android you were able to video chat anyone with an email address registered to their phone. Like my wife who doesn't have skype. I would just click on Google Talk click her name and it call her phone she would pick up and bam video chat! I know of tango but it's just like skype she would need an account and have it logged on to do anything.

So my question is does the WP have the ability to call another phone and start video chat?

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I guess my last post didn't post not sure why but I said..........Skype comes with the phone and is great for video chatting people on skype but what about ppl not on skype? With the android you were able to video chat anyone with an email address registered to their phone. Like my wife who doesn't have skype. I would just click on Google Talk click her name and it call her phone she would pick up and bam video chat! I know of tango but it's just like skype she would need an account and have it logged on to do anything.

So my question is does the WP have the ability to call another phone and start video chat?

Ok, I understand now. I'm not aware of any video chat that doesn't require an account, but maybe someone else can help.

phirefly

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site

Skype is the simple answer. Every video chat you mention requires an account like Skype. Google talk requires a Google account. Facetime requires an apple account and an apple product.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon