Xbox account

Shawn Jordan

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
So I got to eager when i set up my phone and I set it up under the wrong xbox account but now i can set up the right one or delete this one... what do i do now?

AR2186

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
So I got to eager when i set up my phone and I set it up under the wrong xbox account but now i can set up the right one or delete this one... what do i do now?

There is a way to merge them, but it takes a really long time unless you can get to a specific Xbox support team. I had some problems with it back at the end of last year when WP8 came out, took until April to get it fixed (actually, took that long to get to the right team). If you're not tied to the Windows Account you made to use your phone, then just hard reset, if not I can try to dig up the info on the team I got in touch with.

kwajr

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
But just merge your Xbox one with the one you want to use go to your Xbox profile and there is a setting to change Microsoft account your gamer Id is tied to

AR2186

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
It won't, anything you bought with your gamertag on your Xbox gets transferred over. I'm not sure how purchases like Spartan Assault work (have a feeling W8 and WP8 games act as apps).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon