Got a 925 my store experience

DontHate707

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Well I got to the T-Mobile store and I got my phone all ready to go chose my plan no more sprint for this guy! Lol so after adding it all up I didn't have enough money.... So I went got some more money the salesmen kindly waited for me once I got back which took about 20 mins the place was packed lol he took me to the register where we were at and this guy was working two register doing his thing I didn't mind him helping the other customers he's waited for me, got this lady and iPhone and got us both ready to go at the same pace. Now it did take a little while but I didn't mind but when activating my phone the phone froze the lady he was helping at the same time as me had already left and I was just waiting for the phone to work lol longgg story short I had to get a new 925 the guy was caught off by windows phone and the experience left him with some bad vibes he had never really messed with them to much and it was the first 925 he had sold. My new new phone is fine I'm even using it to type this message 😊

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
That's great to hear. I'm glad you had a good experience with the salesman at the T-Mobile store.

Good luck with your new 925. :smile:

DontHate707

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Yeah the dude was a really nice guy got me the unlimited plan for 80 a money and 12 more for insurance and jump, so I said **** it I'm paying 92 a month. all I can say is this phone is too nice to put into a case!

Wyn6

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Yeah the dude was a really nice guy got me the unlimited plan for 80 a money and 12 more for insurance and jump, so I said **** it I'm paying 92 a month. all I can say is this phone is too nice to put into a case!

Wait. What? Truly Unlimited 4G is $70 and JUMP is $10. Should be $80 total before taxes.

sdc1

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm shocked at the cost of phones in the US.

Here in the UK for my 925 I pay ?17 for my contract and ?15 for the phone on O2 refresh. ?32 all in. For that I get unlimited calls and texts and 1GB of data which is fine as I'm nearly always on wifi.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb