Hi all,

I am a new convert to WP8, I have been waiting for T-Mobile to get a high end Windows Phone for a while and the 925 definitely fits the bill! I am not the hardcore tweak-er/smartphone junkie that I used to be, and I really love that WP8 works perfectly for me in that regard - I don't have to spend all day switching apps to do different tasks, etc. Specifically on the Lumia, the photos are just incredible!

Sorry if I missed this - I searched, but maybe I am asking the wrong question. I have a car Bluetooth unit (the visor clip on kind with its own speaker) that I use for hands free. I also have an AUX jack for my stereo. On my old phone, I had settings in the Bluetooth where I could specify that I wanted only calls to go through the Bluetooth and not media. This allowed me to use the Bluetooth for calls but play music through the stereo, which obviously sounds much better than the little BT speaker on my visor. Is there a similar option for WP8? The only thing I seem to be able to do at the device level is toggle the connection on/off.

Thanks in advance!
    07-23-2013 07:34 AM
    I have been able to get phone calls over Bluetooth and media over Aux in my car. However my cars Bluetooth does not support BT audio.
    07-23-2013 10:32 AM
    Yea, you should check the BT profiles of your unit. Similar to "Narse77", my radio unit can connect either to audio or phone call profiles.

There isn't a setting on WP that allows certain ones to connect.
    07-23-2013 10:51 AM
    Thanks for the feedback! Actually, I am happy to report that it just WORKS. I am seriously impressed! When I had both hooked up this afternoon, the music played through the AUX stereo input, and when I received a call, it automatically switched to the the Bluetooth unit. Not only that, but the music resumed on the stereo as soon as the call ended. It doesn't get any more seamless than that, folks!
    07-23-2013 07:32 PM