Unlocked T-Mobile 925 in Black?

rmichael75

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I think metalchick is testing her limits of being able to hold off temptation.. But knowing her from the forums, how she went from 810 to 920. I think she is going to succumb very soon.:))

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I actually like the white version the best, but I can't help but think if I got this black one, I'd probably be one of the very few to have it with T-Mobile. :wink:

I'm definitely trying to fight off temptation! I may actually look into selling my 920 to grab this beauty.

WereRat

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
I have the white (and just switched to light theme, orange grid, to mock up an Aperture Science phone look) but if all the colors had been available, I'd have gone with the black. Black with dark metal is cool.

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
curious... why did they put "for international use only" in RED letters at the top if they are putting T-Mobile in the title of the product?
Any ideas?
Saw the 925 for the first time in person last night - now thats a beautiful phone! Of course it was chained to the stand with a lanyard so couldnt exactly tell how thin it was, but my wife was impressed with how thin it was and the screen especially....

slotti

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
International use only - this is the European version of the 925. T-Mobil Germany has it. I actually had it in my hand just yesterday (traveling in Germany right now). Won't work on LTE with T-mob USA due to different LTE bands.
Sorry to disappoint.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
curious... why did they put "for international use only" in RED letters at the top if they are putting T-Mobile in the title of the product?
Any ideas?
Saw the 925 for the first time in person last night - now thats a beautiful phone! Of course it was chained to the stand with a lanyard so couldnt exactly tell how thin it was, but my wife was impressed with how thin it was and the screen especially....

I noticed that too and was confused... Could that mean it's the UK version of a T-Mobile phone? Hmm... But they don't specify that it wouldn't work on T-Mo US...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077