Hi, I took the plunge and bought my 925 yesterday. So far I am loving it, but for one thing.

When you hit any of the buttons on the bottom of the phone, the phone gives a little vibrate. This is driving me sort of crazy and I can't figure out if there is a way to stop it. Anyone know how?

There has been a lot on this forum about T mo sales people being very uninterested in the 925. My sales guy was fine, he said the phone was selling well and that his co worker loved it. He then went into the back and got said co worker who came out and raved about the phone. Not just to me but to everyone standing near. This store (Santa Rosa, CA) had cases, in several colors. I got hot pink!!!

Anyway, I hope there's a way to solve the vibrate thing and I hope you have good luck in the store near you too.
    07-28-2013 08:36 PM
    Not sure it's possible... but I have to say that I like that feature.
    07-28-2013 08:43 PM
    Hi, I took the plunge and bought my 925 yesterday. So far I am loving it, but for one thing.

When you hit any of the buttons on the bottom of the phone, the phone gives a little vibrate. This is driving me sort of crazy and I can't figure out if there is a way to stop it. Anyone know how?.
    Hadn't even noticed haha
    07-29-2013 02:18 AM
    Aren't all windows phones the same? I'm sure that my 520 and 920 also vibrated when you pressed the back, home or search button.
    07-29-2013 04:26 AM
    I poked around and didn't see any way to do it, and then did some reading on other discussions/threads on this on various forums and all are saying there is no way to disable haptic feedback for those buttons for WP 8. (Some mentioned a registry edit for WP 7 that did it, but that is not an option any more.)
    07-29-2013 10:02 AM
    Hey, thanks for the replies. I guess I have to learn to live with it!!! It just seems to give a sense of urgency to things that I don't like.
    07-30-2013 05:02 PM