A front cam question to fellow 925 owners.

DarkSpartan017

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I just wanted to ask you guys what quality does your FFC produce? Now I know a front cams do not produce the best looking photos or video compared to the rear cam. It just seems like my preforms worse than my 810 or maybe my 925 is a mostly well behaved unit with a bad ffc. With odd behavior like funky pixels, fuzziness, and random vertical lines. Given mine is the T-Mobile variant I'm not sure if it's just a me issue, T-mobile branded issue, or random device issue. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

diegosalinas

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
The ffc of my 925 is tons better than the ffc of my 920. Quality is camera phone circa 2009 but it works for what I use it for. Just random vanity shots with me/friends. I have not noticed what you mention. The 925 ffc does way better in dimmer settings as well than my 920. By way better, I mean it is still grainy but at least you can see what is in the pic. I can PM you a link to an example I took if you want to compare.

RoscoeTenkoya

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
Its alright but I came to realize if you want good FFC pics your better off using glam me app and then turn the smart light on...it makes a HUGE difference

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon