Lumia 925- Wifi connectivity problem!

plasmit

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone! Last week i received an update for my Lumia 925( unlocked, Germany) after that the phone's wifi started to act strangely. Whenever i try to connect to a known network, it's saying 'Connection unsuccessful'. Sometimes it even says "incorrect password" .i have to restart my phone every now and then to connect to wifi. I am sure that there is no problem with the wifi router as my laptop connects perfectly and the password i have entered is correct . Do any of you have this problem?

plasmit

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Are you running the latest firmware on your router?
I am not sure about the firmware as the router is in my neighbor's apartment and we share WiFi among us . I am facing this problem for the last 4 or 5 days. Before that, everything was fine. Even at my university while connecting to the college WiFi, i am facing this trouble and i need to frequently restart my phone. I suspect the recent phone update for this. Not sure.
Thanks for the reply.

Nafsal ayar

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Re: Lumia 925- Wifi connectivity problem!(connection unsuccessful)

i have lumia 925. but can't connect wifi via password...( ... your phone couldn't reach the wifi network) but i can access without password in that wifi connection ........ pls help me , give me the right solution .... :( :cry::cry::cry:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss