Yeah what happened that that week long promise of 925 case reviews?

ahuczek

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
they posted that terrapin leather case and promised 5 more this week and i havent seen a single one. sure its only been 3 days but i got things to do. i ordered a cheapy 3 dollar china job on amazon just to keep the white back clean at work but im interested in something nicer and possibly the nokia charging cover but i wanna hear about specifics.

you guys have plans for that next week now?

ahuczek

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
yeah its an amazing phone and the white back looks great but the matte finish is impossible to keep clean. my ideal 925 would have been a black back w bright silver aluminum frame but that wasnt possible since they had different colored aluminum frames for some reason. grrrrrrrr

Daniel Rubino

Editor-in-chief
Staff member
Jan 19, 2006
Visit site
they posted that terrapin leather case and promised 5 more this week and i havent seen a single one. sure its only been 3 days but i got things to do. i ordered a cheapy 3 dollar china job on amazon just to keep the white back clean at work but im interested in something nicer and possibly the nokia charging cover but i wanna hear about specifics.

you guys have plans for that next week now?
Simple: lots of other news happened that took priority. Combined with some staff on vacation, we were simply overwhelmed. I wrote 9 articles, nearly 3000 words in one day on top of managing the site and content. I'm but one man, not a machine.

The case reviews are still coming but I'm the only one with them and it's a lot of work to shoot videos and do those posts. Patience.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb