T-Mobile US Lumia 925 online price down to $480

latetothepalmparty

May 1, 2013
Visit site
Issues people are posting on here "bricked" "dropped calls" "random reboot" but I guess all phones have problems. Was at a T-Mobile store yesterday and yes it's sharp. Jacksonville, FL should be fully "lite up" with LTE at the end of Sept per the store manager. I'm close and will probably do it along with the wireless back cover for wireless charging, need glance at bedside......plus I loved wireless charging on my HP Pre 3

emptyfish

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
I haven't had any issues... someone mentioned in a previous post that those of us having good experiences never post. So here's a thumbs up from a very satisfied user! 😁

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Here's what I don't get... I see the 925 as indeed reduced to $480 on T-Mobile.com. However, I made like I was going to order one online, and when I do, it shows me the $528 price. I just wonder what's up with that... :straight:

jrjr488

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Here's what I don't get... I see the 925 as indeed reduced to $480 on T-Mobile.com. However, I made like I was going to order one online, and when I do, it shows me the $528 price. I just wonder what's up with that... :straight:

I paid $528. If it is $480 I'd like to go back to T Mobile

Shad0wguy

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Looks like the price difference is because it is $0 down with $20/month, where initially it was $50 down. I wonder if I can get my $50 back or if its been to long.

Rhoyz

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site

same thing happened to me. I was going to pull the trigger because of the WiFi calling support.

Asleeper2

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I went into the Microsoft store today in Tysons Corner and they honored the T-Mobile price. I paid $480+tax. Now trying to get T-Mobile to unlock it is another story........

wpguy

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
I haven't had any issues... someone mentioned in a previous post that those of us having good experiences never post. So here's a thumbs up from a very satisfied user! 

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk

Another thumbs up from another very satisfied user. No phone is perfect, but this is by far the best phone I have ever owned. There is a reason Nokia has 75% of the Windows Phone market.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium