could not find mix radio , create a mix , offline and store in nokia music app

drddas58

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I from India , recently I just switched over from Lumia 820 to Lumia 925 . The phone is outstanding but a problem with nokia music is bothering me a lot . when I open nokia music app it momentarily shows mix radio , create a mix , offline , store and settings and then then just vanish leaving my music and setting option behind. I also re-installed the app but nothing happened. The app was flawless with L820. There is no new version of this app , I checked . Can anybody help ?

( earlier by mistake I posted this thread to Winphone 7 forum )

avinasha123

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Even I am facing the same issue for my Lumia 520. Sometime it shows mix radio and sometime it only shows music. Let me know if anyone know why it is happening.

nokia925

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
After the first day of owning my lumia 925, there was no longer a nokia music app function --- no music store, nothing....I honestly thought I must be going crazy because it seemed impossible to just "lose" it. So if someone can just be patient enough to explain where I should be able to find it on my phone just so I make sure. Otherwise, I go into the music+videos app and all that I can do is access the music that I have transferred to my phone, but no option to go to the music store...???? :confused:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss