Google calendar : not synced properly

vajnorcan

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Just playing around with my 925 device and I've setup the gmail account and tried to get it synced completely. But after going to calendar, I've noticed that nearly 90% of the events are MISSING, and nearly all of these are recurring events. Can anyone advise on why has this happened and how can I get it synced right?
Thank you upfront. Regards, Mike

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
unfortuately Google has ended EAS on Windows Phones and iOS devices. I would highly suggest moving either to google docs or Outlook.com

I find that Google Calendar is one of the best calendar solutions out there except for it doesn't sync with windows phone anymore.

vajnorcan

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
unfortuately Google has ended EAS on Windows Phones and iOS devices. I would highly suggest moving either to google docs...

well and what is with the calDAV support of Google Calendar? Not supported either? What I don't get is that it just won't load them up, still allows you to create new (also recurring) events...
Also what did you mean to move to google docs? is there some other kind of calendar available? Cheers

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I know my Lumia 920 doesn't support calDAV yet, the 925 has the most updated OS with Amber. It might support it.

Google Apps is a paid email solution from Google. It offers EAS support.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077