Just pre-ordered my 925 from ATT!

andynew89

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Congratulations 😉 you'll love this phone. I have 32GB version. I've installed all apps that I need and the ones that are interesting plus I've put some music on my phone and still have almost 20GB free storage LOL Some of the games can take up a lot. But if you not a games lover then it won't bother you.

mjrtoo

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Congratulations 😉 you'll love this phone. I have 32GB version. I've installed all apps that I need and the ones that are interesting plus I've put some music on my phone and still have almost 20GB free storage LOL Some of the games can take up a lot. But if you not a games lover then it won't bother you.

Yeah, I've had the LG Quantum since day 1, with 16GB so I should be good. Time for a new phone... :)

mjrtoo

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Congrats! 16gigs isn't enough on windows phone 8, it is on windows phone 7.

Enough for who? Not you maybe, but obviously thousands of other people will be good :). It's going to be just fine, plus, don't really have a choice and nothing I can do about it.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Enough for who? Not you maybe, but obviously thousands of other people will be good :). It's going to be just fine, plus, don't really have a choice and nothing I can do about it.

that is true.

There are some memory issues, photos take up a lot more room and they don't automatically delete. You have to manually delete them. On windows phone 7, once you sync they are gone from your camera roll..

The other storage issue as well takes up a lot of memory.

The 925 inhm is the best of the 92x series.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

H3llain3

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Ugh, I pre-ordered mine on 8-28 and I just checked my shipping status and it says that the phone is back-ordered. I'm upset because it was showing my shipping estimate as being shipped from between the 4th and 6th of September. I figured it wouldn't be shipped that early but I thought I'd get the phone soon. Now to figure out how to cancel and try my luck in-store.

Update: I just called and spoke to a rep (after chatting with another rep who told me my order was not on back-order, despite what the website said) and she explained that the phones are shipping from two different warehouses and one of the warehouses has run out of the phones. She said that orders from the warehouse that is no longer stocked will be transferred to the other warehouse and should ship soon, but she does not know the exact date. I was told I cannot cancel my order and buy in-store.

Last edited:

mjrtoo

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Ugh, I pre-ordered mine on 8-28 and I just checked my shipping status and it says that the phone is back-ordered. I'm upset because it was showing my shipping estimate as being shipped from between the 4th and 6th of September. I figured it wouldn't be shipped that early but I thought I'd get the phone soon. Now to figure out how to cancel and try my luck in-store.

Update: I just called and spoke to a rep (after chatting with another rep who told me my order was not on back-order, despite what the website said) and she explained that the phones are shipping from two different warehouses and one of the warehouses has run out of the phones. She said that orders from the warehouse that is no longer stocked will be transferred to the other warehouse and should ship soon, but she does not know the exact date. I was told I cannot cancel my order and buy in-store.

Posting with mine right now, you'll love it when you get it!

H3llain3

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Glad to hear you received your phone :)

Just posting an update for anyone who is in a similar situation or is thinking about purchasing the phone online:

I have not received mine. When I checked my order status on the website, it said that my order had been cancelled. This after they told me it was impossible to cancel my order. I put in another call to customer service and they said that yes, somehow my order was cancelled and they were sorry for the inconvenience, blah, blah, blah. they offered to reprocess the order, but now the phone is back-ordered. :( :( I hate AT&T right now. They are always dropping the ball on something. I was going to check in-store availability but when I went to the 925 page the little note about being released on the 11th was gone and when I tried to see if any stores had the phone in stock in my area, none did. I don't know if this means the phone is still not being released until the 11th or that the phone is not being shipped to stores at all because it is back-ordered. AT&T so sucks right now. I am now debating whether I should get this phone (if it is ever available) or if I should wait until Nokia announces their phablet. Also, considering the sucky customer service in this situation and wondering if I should go with the T-mobile variant since I haven't had a contract with AT&T for a year. Decisions, decisions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05