Replaced 925 but no "push apps" and cannot "find my phone"

Richard James2

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi

I have since had a replacement 925 phone and I updated all the the apps but for some reason the find my phone still appears to be showing where the old phone last worked. I have turned on find my phone even though it shows "off" in the settings. Location servies is on and that shows "On" within settings so why not Find Phone? Also there is no push apps. Is Push Apps no longer an option? Each time I try and download an app from the WWW i get a message saying cannot connect ot phone and we'll send an email.

I also had to manually enter date and time which i do not remember doing on the previous phone.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Richard James2

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Surprisingly when I got home the "Find my phone" no longer had "off" displayed within Settings/System if now has ring, lock, erase etc under "Find my phone". It now allows "Send apps blah blah" and "Save my phone blah blah". All is good again thanks. Essentially my phone broke reporting I was in France. My new phone still reported I was in France when I was in fact in the UK and about 24 hours after getting the new replacement it sorted itself out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3