Lumia 925 gets too hot easily above the camera

siddarthknight

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
I recently bought Lumia 925, which is really good with all the features but after downloading or using internet or playing games(NFS:hot pursuit) the area above camera gets tooo hot but after we stop doing these stuffs it gets back to normal.

note: It is too hot only above the camera area

Plz help? getting warm is normal but getting too hot? is it fine?

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
This is normal. The area above where your camera is, is where you'll find the processor - doing intensive things like playing games will cause it to heat up while you're demanding it's processing power. Nothing to worry about.

miguelinx

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
I had the same issue at the beginning, but somehow it got better after some weeks of use. Might be till the battery settles down or something I guess. But don't misunderstand me, it will still get hot in that area, but not as disturbing.

anon(5928073)

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
As long as it doesn't get too hot to touch for an extended period of time you are good. That is normal. Whether or not the battery settles will show in time, but it is not bad for the phone by any means.

Rolandh

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I've never noticed it get hot above the camera, but I've noticed that when using it with the Wireless charging Backplate or without a case in a car mount when it's hot the metal sides of it get super heated when it's hot and sunny outside.

Roland

justinhopaolo

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
because of this i only get to play 2 matches of modern combat and then i have to let it rest for awhile. + the battery drain is like 30% in less than 15 minutes.

ewin rahman dzuhri

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
I recently bought Lumia 925, which is really good with all the features but after downloading or using internet or playing games(NFS:hot pursuit) the area above camera gets tooo hot but after we stop doing these stuffs it gets back to normal.

note: It is too hot only above the camera area

Plz help? getting warm is normal but getting too hot? is it fine?

Yes I've had same problem, when i play dragons mania legends in my old Lumia720, it's only get hot after 20-30minutes, but in lumia 925 after 3-7 minutes my phone is getting warmer and very hot. I know ots normal if phone get warm-hot if playing games, but in 5 minutes? I think isn't normal

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb