Back of the phone creaking?

loisegrcia

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi. I recently noticed that my newly-bought (one week) Lumia 925's back part is slightly loose and is creaking.

Is this normal? Or should I be worried?

Thanks.

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
If it really brothers you, try to ask for a replacement. So far mine doesn't have creaking nor is it loose.

sent from within the depths of my brain

loisegrcia

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
Haven't dropped the phone, doesn't even have a scratch. It creaks when the back cover is (slightly) pressed...

Sadly, it's only for a 3-day-replacement, and it's been more than a week already. :(

StillClassic29

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem. I did not know about this until I watched Daniel's video. He was saying to check the top two [back] corners. Top right makes a loud creaking sound. I'm kinda mad 'cause I waited 3 long days (lol). I'm going to my local AT&T store to see if they can exchange it, if not, I guess it's going back for a replacement. This sucks! To be honest, I wouldn't mind because I'm getting the charging case, but I don't know if later-on it will start to fall apart.

9520G

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I had the same issue, whoever assembled the phone did not do it correctly. I just removed the back cover and snapped in carefully back in place and no more squeaking.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium