1st time Windows Phone user - Just picked up 925 on AT&T

slammer1

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
I just purchased this 925 last night on AT&T. I also just purchased a LG G2 last week. I have been a Android user for 1-1/2 years coming from Blackberry. I have been wanting to try a Windows Phone for a while now, when the 925 was announced I had to give it a try. I use Exchange for my business with all the Microsoft office programs throughout the company. I have just migrated to One Note for my tasks and to do lists. I must say I am really enjoying WP8, obviously in integrates well with all Microsoft programs, email is good, phone size and weight are perfect, the whole operating system is refreshing. I cant say i will getting rid of my Android phone anytime soon, but I can say I will be keeping this 925 and switching between both for a while. I think WP has a great future.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the forums, you can also use the todo list in the calendar. It will work with your exchange account if you have outlook task set up. It will sync with your outlook.com tasks as well, once again welcome!

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Welcome. Good choice. I too use both platforms and always say they complement each other

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium