I've dropped my Lumia

andynew89

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
.Hi all

Few days ago (that was unlucky day for me..) I've dropped my Lumia 925 I felt worm, cold and got chills :D
It felt like the world is going to end. I have literally panicked! I've picked it up of the floor and thank God! the screen was fine
(I do have silicone cover on my phone all the time).
After some time I noticed when I gently push the back cover of the phone (almost at the top right corner)
phone gives very strange clicking noise. Many times I can hear it when I take my phone to hand.
Do you think that this can effect the phone? it performance? I'm worried that this could've caused some internal damage to the phone :(

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
.Hi all

Few days ago (that was unlucky day for me..) I've dropped my Lumia 925 I felt worm, cold and got chills :D
It felt like the world is going to end. I have literally panicked! I've picked it up of the floor and thank God! the screen was fine
(I do have silicone cover on my phone all the time).
After some time I noticed when I gently push the back cover of the phone (almost at the top right corner)
phone gives very strange clicking noise. Many times I can hear it when I take my phone to hand.
Do you think that this can effect the phone? it performance? I'm worried that this could've caused some internal damage to the phone :(

Could be you never know unless you get to physically examine the phone

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Could be one of the inner latches got dislodged or broken. I wouldn't worry too much if it's just the cover loose as long as there's no gap. But if it bothers you then you could try to open and check out the inside

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Could be one of the inner latches got dislodged or broken. I wouldn't worry too much if it's just the cover loose as long as there's no gap. But if it bothers you then you could try to open and check out the inside

And end your warranty :/, phone companies are particular these days about who opens their phone and who takes a peek, unless he hits some sweet rep who doesn't care much :p

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Good call on the warranty. I almost forgot that. A better option is to bring to a local Nokia center of there's one where you are and have them look at it. If they figure out it fell though, there might not be warranty as well

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Good call on the warranty. I almost forgot that. A better option is to bring to a local Nokia center of there's one where you are and have them look at it. If they figure out it fell though, there might not be warranty as well

Don't be that brave warrior who tells them that the phone was dropped.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3