Lumia 925 lens protection

zinksilver

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone, as some people already read, I've got my first Windows Phone (8 and actually first WP at all) device, the beautiful Nokia Lumia 925. It's one week old.

I'm just wondering, if the lens has any type of protection to it/anti-scratch ability? Like the Sapphire Crystal protection on the iPhone's lens (I think it has, but never got one).
If the phone rests flat on a table, doesn't the lens' glass have direct contact with said table? Will it scratch or damage it over time?

I just want to know your opinions since must of you probably have had this phone for a much longer time. Sometimes I also rest my finger directly on the lens, when holding the phone (though there's this trick of resting it above the lens, where the hump starts elevating, and it gives me extra grip!)

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
You will notice that the lens glass is inside the phone body so even when you leave it on table your phone's case is in contact with table, not the glass.

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
^ this. The shell rests more outward than the lens. If you want more protection, you could purchase a body skin which includes some film for it. That's what I have. The center is still exposed but the surrounding glass has a film

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills