10-10-2013 03:24 AM
34 12
tools
    The only gripe about 925 is the amount of storage space in it, period.
    09-27-2013 02:09 AM
    I personally think that Lumia 925 is a well balanced and great phone. Windows Phone 8 with Amber update has made it quite a stable platform to compete with the others out there.

My job requires me to evaluate a lot of solutions (I'm an IT guy), recommend and deploy them. I have multiple devices at my disposal to test and I'm pretty sure I can fairly say that Lumia 925 is a great phone for smartphone users who wants good pictures to post to most of the social networks out there and also with some integration to enterprise email. You can't beat Windows Phone 8 in email. Hands down the best email managing client on any mobile platform.

When it comes to the phone build, I think its a great combination of hardware matching the software. Many people do not understand that. If you are a benchmark junkie, you won't understand to the full extend what Nokia's fundamentals of the design in the Lumia 925 is all about. Its all about balance and its usability.

If what you're looking for in a smartphone is email, posting photos to fb/instagram/flickr, stability, decent battery life, office integration, you're looking at the right phone.

Just my 2 cents.
    09-27-2013 02:55 AM
    Just thought I'd send in a quick update. I recieved my Lumia and finally have it all set up, and you all were right, it is a BEAUTIFUL, sleek phone. I'm blown away! The clarity of the screen is gorgeous, bright and detailed. The phone's body is expensive looking, I held it up next to my friend's brand new Galaxy and it made the samsung look cheap and amateur by comparison. Everything flows and I love the moving tiles. Even the built in ringtones are lovely! I am very happy with this purchase. While the "my phone bricked!" thread still makes me anxious, I am more than happy to be giving this a try -- at least I'll know! And if nothing arises, then I'm lucky enough to have such a chic device. Thank you all for your feedback and input!
    Vyenkatesh likes this.
    10-05-2013 04:10 PM
    Just thought I'd send in a quick update. I recieved my Lumia and finally have it all set up, and you all were right, it is a BEAUTIFUL, sleek phone. I'm blown away! The clarity of the screen is gorgeous, bright and detailed. The phone's body is expensive looking, I held it up next to my friend's brand new Galaxy and it made the samsung look cheap and amateur by comparison. Everything flows and I love the moving tiles. Even the built in ringtones are lovely! I am very happy with this purchase. While the "my phone bricked!" thread still makes me anxious, I am more than happy to be giving this a try -- at least I'll know! And if nothing arises, then I'm lucky enough to have such a chic device. Thank you all for your feedback and input!
    What color did you get? Black? Gray? :D
    10-07-2013 07:06 AM
    I'd like to hear from 925 users who are going without a case. How is the phone holding up, particularly the aluminum sides? Are they getting chipped, dented, etc? Thanks!
    10-07-2013 12:48 PM
    Went from an 800 to an 820 and then the 925... Got a 1020 2 weeks ago, reverted back to the 925.

Sent from my LG-G2 using WPCentral Forums mobile app
    10-07-2013 12:54 PM
    I'd like to hear from 925 users who are going without a case. How is the phone holding up, particularly the aluminum sides? Are they getting chipped, dented, etc? Thanks!
    had a case but removed it. since then no dents, no chips.
    jmerrey likes this.
    10-08-2013 06:49 AM
    I got white, since I do love the look of a white phone. It's covered in a blue case, since I'm extremely prone to dropping it -- I've dropped it twice, each incident within about 5 seconds of eacohther, AH!
    10-09-2013 07:32 PM
    I haven't had it for a long time, in fact I've had it for less than 24 hours. BUT just for insight, an extra opinion can't hurt.

I've had an iPhone back in the day, and used exclusively Android for the past 3/4 years or so. Two year renewal came up, said screw it let's try something new, got the 925. So far I am in love with it. It's a really sleek phone and surprisingly the OS is very intuitive and simple. Nokia makes great hardware period, one of the best feeling phones I've felt. If you can live without Candycrush and the other 500 new terrible social apps that come out on Android every day, than you will be FANTASTIC with a Windows phone.

I can make phone calls, text, check email, take great photos, have my functional utility apps, and all packed into a sleek, sturdy, sexy phone. Again, I am REALLY loving it so far. It works, and it works great.
    10-10-2013 03:24 AM
34 12