Thinking of buying Lumia 925

csiguy1

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
I am thinking of buying a Lumia 925. Is Dropbox and One Note available for this phone? I know MS uses Skydrive but I have a lot of files on Dropbox and I need to be able to get to them.

csiguy1

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
I thought that I read somewhere that you could get third party apps that will allow you to at least read your Dropbox files and that would be fine if I could do that.

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I used to have one of those apps but since I migrated to both skydrive and box, didn't need it anymore but yeah there are still 3rd party apps for dropbox

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

squid729

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
no native app yet but 3rd party Filebox works great on my Lumia 925. and as others have said Skydrive is the default app for picture backup etc so you'll likely end up using that one too. and Box has a native WP client and just upgraded their free storage. competition is giving us more storage and better apps every week. would be nice if Dropbox caught up!

planoman

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
I thought that I read somewhere that you could get third party apps that will allow you to at least read your Dropbox files and that would be fine if I could do that.

filebox works well. Much better than the 2rd party app for google drive.

Last edited:

webdave

Apr 24, 2004
Visit site
Yes you can move your drop box folder into your sky drive folder. After you do that the folders will be monitored and accessible from either service.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3