Lumia 925 now available from Smart [PH]

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I'm still months away from retention period, and since Smart removed the early retention program I will have to "work my way" into it again like how I got one of my subscriptions "enter early retention" and got the Xperia V which I now regret, should have gotten the iPhone 5 so I will be cool with my friends. Ha ha ha

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Early retention is still available although not all branches offer it. Got mine that way. Current retention program supposed to end January but I was given an option to avail of early retention last Aug and they gave me the 925 first week Sept. Try to "accidentally" visit Rockwell. Might get lucky

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk

rex.reyesiii

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I'm from the Country :)

Do you guys know if Internet Sharing has any problems with the Postpaid plans?
Planning on getting a 30 MO. lockin on Unli Data 1500.

Salamat/Thanks.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I'm from the Country :)

Do you guys know if Internet Sharing has any problems with the Postpaid plans?
Planning on getting a 30 MO. lockin on Unli Data 1500.

Salamat/Thanks.

Nope. I don't have other devices for mobile internet, just my two phone that I use to tether.

rex.reyesiii

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
^
^^
Thanks am on budget and planning on ditching my witribe.
Wife has prepaid iPad/iPhone 4S am planning on just to share my Internet at the house.

Thanks again and Regards/Mabuhay. :D

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I don't think there should be problems. After all, I haven't read any restrictions yet.

the restrictions are more on the fair use policy they have. but it's not strictly being implemented as well since i, myself have gone beyond the 1.5gb cap for several months and haven't experienced any drop in data speed. maybe if you're gonna do tethering or use data 24/7 it's gonna be an issue. but then again, i have a friend who uses a lot of data (150+ gb) and still no capping.

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Something I forgot to add to this until I saw another post awhile back. Hopefully it doesn't change for future owners. The 925 they give out is not SIM locked. I hope it's not just the early batches though.

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk

rex.reyesiii

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
I went to Smart Ayala Tower yesterday and the Sales Person said they no longer have the Lumia's and offered me iPhone 4S or Sammy Note 3.

I emailed Smart Support for availability and gave me this:

While we make sure that our products are evenly distributed, we have no
information regarding real-time inventory of our products in each store.
Handsets are being offered on a "first come, first served" basis and its
availability may vary depending on the remaining stocks at the Smart
Store.

Anyone of you guys know "where" they have stocks? :grin:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234