Nokia Lumia 925.2 at Negri Electronics

Kez0

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
I CAN CONFIRM 059T883 WORK ON AWS BAND (3G) ;)

LTE is available too! i suppose its support LTE on aws bands too :)

Am very happy, because the T-MO FW for an unknow reason consumes battery too fast, i hope with this rom the problem dissapear :)

Edit: Am from Chile, and i use Nextel as service provider (Nextel uses AWS bands)
Edit 2: internet sharing option is not available for this FW :(

Last edited:

Glenmore Vinoya

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
I can confirm LTE here in California. The only thing missing is WiFi calling. And probably tethering too. Like I said earlier I'm on unlimited data from tmo so no tethering for that plan.

Will6371

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Anyone know which one I should use for UK phone? I would want to keep 4G and tethering. I want to unbrand a spare 925 I have.

heywhitmarsh

May 4, 2012
Visit site
FYI. For 059T883 the default language is Spanish and the default region is Mexico, so don't freak out when you flash the firmware and its all in Spanish.

Kez0

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
FYI. For 059T883 the default language is Spanish and the default region is Mexico, so don't freak out when you flash the firmware and its all in Spanish.

hi! Good News a new update for 059t883 available v?a OTA... Now internet sharing is working!!!!

Sent from my RM-893_lta_lta_204 using Tapatalk

robodude2829

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
I read through the thread and was curious if anyone has tried this phone with an AT&T sim? I assume it is just a standard unlocked phone, but would like to double check that before I sink the money into it. Thanks.

b23h

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Good question. I would assume the answer is yes, it should work on At&t as the Negri customer support person said it should work on any GSM carrier supported worldwide. However there's only a couple of people that reported that they would buy the phone, and only one actually stated that he did.

You may want to message skjarl if he does not reply to this thread. If you do go ahead and get it, please report your finding.....

Vindies37

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm from south east Asia... Got my 925 from Malaysia and it says 925.1 in the box on the imei sticker... It has Nokia black out of the box .. Probly the .2 resembles latest production batch?

robodude2829

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
Good question. I would assume the answer is yes, it should work on At&t as the Negri customer support person said it should work on any GSM carrier supported worldwide. However there's only a couple of people that reported that they would buy the phone, and only one actually stated that he did.

You may want to message skjarl if he does not reply to this thread. If you do go ahead and get it, please report your finding.....
Thanks for the quick reply and advice. I won't be getting one for a while, but might have to try getting one of these. I'd just buy a T-Mobile one and unlock it, but support for unlocking the 925's seems spotty at best. A lot easier to get an android unlocked, unfortunately.

Dinky89484

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Read through all 5 or so pages of this thread and found that only 1 or 2 people confirmed on the thread that the 925.2 works with T-Mobile (3G, 4G, LTE) minus the wi-fi calling and tethering. Is this thing truly going to work on T-Mobile if I purchase it? I know Negri's site kinda confirms it will with what they list on the spec. sheet, and 1,2 people confirming it does is good...but when other Lumia phones turn out to be pentaband, there are flocks of people coming onto wpcentral and confirming. Is it weird that for the 925.2, not many are buying and using for T-Mobile to confirm?

b23h

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Read through all 5 or so pages of this thread and found that only 1 or 2 people confirmed on the thread that the 925.2 works with T-Mobile (3G, 4G, LTE) minus the wi-fi calling and tethering. Is this thing truly going to work on T-Mobile if I purchase it? I know Negri's site kinda confirms it will with what they list on the spec. sheet, and 1,2 people confirming it does is good...but when other Lumia phones turn out to be pentaband, there are flocks of people coming onto wpcentral and confirming. Is it weird that for the 925.2, not many are buying and using for T-Mobile to confirm?

I don't know what to say. I've not re-read the entire thread, but to my understanding NO one actually confirmed that they bought the phone and what the status was. Your impression was that one or two did. Two people talked about buying the phone, but then just dropped out of sight and never confirmed.

Last time I looked at Negri all of the 925.2 were out of stock, so I am surprised to see them in stock now.

Negri claims it will work, but it is up to you. If you do buy, I certainly would like to know what the result is....

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
If someone is going to use it on T-Mobile, why not buy it for ~$200 at Newegg? T-Mobile will unlock it for free after 40 days of no-contract service and even if someone needs it unlocked sooner, it still seems cheaper to buy for ~$200 and pay to have it unlocked than pay ~$400 at Negri.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05