No Caller ID Option Available

Matthew Barnes

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi

I have a 925 from Vodafone in Ireland, 1 month old. The menu option to restrict/turn off my caller ID is not in the Phone settings menu.....

Does anyone know why?

Regards

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I know for sure you cannot turn off your caller ID (unless you have permission from operator), meaning you cannot hide your no. if you call someone :s
Or Ireland has some special laws that allow you to do that?

Matthew Barnes

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Had over 20 phones in the last 15 years and every one of them on every network in Ireland & UK has had the option to restrict your caller ID.......

The manual's refer to the menu option being available but I cant see it on my phone.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Had over 20 phones in the last 15 years and every one of them on every network in Ireland & UK has had the option to restrict your caller ID.......

The manual's refer to the menu option being available but I cant see it on my phone.

Wow, because we don't have that thing here. If you turn off your caller ID, your calls won't go.

I hope this will help - Nokia Lumia 925 - Turn your own caller identification on or off

You may call your operator, he may be able to help you :)

It could be scary to receive calls from unknown numbers atleast for me, half of them are carp people trying to sell me some stuff which I don't want lol.

Matthew Barnes

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the info, I have seen the info you have forwarded on the operater site and on nokia's phone user help......

The problem is that part of the menu is simply not there or visible. I can see the menu line/option above, the menu line/option below. But not the Caller ID menu option!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3