Need a 925 case that will fit with the charging cover installed?

mrbrianlee

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
Just received my 925 earlier this week (migrated from Z10). It came with the charging cover but I'm not convinced that alone it will provide enough protection. Has anyone found a case that will fit well on a 925 with the charging cover installed?

I was looking at something like the Nokia CP-620 (Amazon.com: Nokia CP-620 BLK Soft Leather Cover for Lumia 925 - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories) but I believe from reading reviews that it does NOT fit if the charging cover is installed.

Any other ideas?

Thanks all.

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
You can use this as reference: http://m.ebay.com/itm/261239454466?nav=SEARCH&sbk=1
Better ask seller on which type of pouch he has. There's the mobile version and electronic version. If you get the mobile version, size 5xl works. If you get the electronic version, size 3xl works. Oh and if you don't like the loop with bead lock on top, you can cut it. That's what I did with mine

sent from within the depths of my brain

mrbrianlee

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
Thanks again multo, I was hoping for a corporate looking leather sleeve but this will do the job if I can't find anything else (agreed, not a fan of the bead).

hs k

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
You can use this as reference: MOFI Soft Sleeve Pouch Protective Case for iPhone Samsung HTC LG MP3 Cellphone | eBay
Better ask seller on which type of pouch he has. There's the mobile version and electronic version. If you get the mobile version, size 5xl works. If you get the electronic version, size 3xl works. Oh and if you don't like the loop with bead lock on top, you can cut it. That's what I did with mine

sent from within the depths of my brain

Sent from the depths of my brain?!! Man, that is trippy. But the best laugh I had today!

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb