hyedefinition

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I'm wondering if the 925 and WP in general support A/V out since my Ford doesn't have an AUX IN (I know, really dumb) and the Bluetooth sync in my car is pretty horrible at times.

Going to pick up an A/V cable if necessary.

LinT

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
If you've got sync then you should also have a USB port. You can conect via that. Fyi...i use Bluetooth to my ford sync everyday and it works/sounds great!

hyedefinition

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
If you've got sync then you should also have a USB port. You can connect via that. Fyi...i use Bluetooth to my ford sync everyday and it works/sounds great!
Oh cool. I've noticed that the Bluetooth stutters the audio at times and works fine most of the time. Also, when watching music videos, there's a good lag with the video and audio.

Going to try the sync system out tomorrow and see what the results are.

hyedefinition

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
If you've got sync then you should also have a USB port. You can connect via that. Fyi...i use Bluetooth to my ford sync everyday and it works/sounds great!
Oh cool. I've noticed that the Bluetooth stutters the audio at times and works fine most of the time. Also, when watching music videos, there's a good lag with the video and audio.

Going to try the sync system out tomorrow and see what the results are.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs