Lumia 925 thick case causing overheat?

TheDarKnight

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Hi Folks,
I bought this case Trident Case - Nokia Lumia 925 for my amazing lumia 925, the case fits well and everything, however I have a feeling that it is trapping heat, when I play video games for a while the phone gets really hot with the case on, when I remove it the heat goes down a little bit I think, not sure it?s me or it?s just really going down can?t tell that much of a difference, my question is can this be harmful for the phone or battery in general? Am I better off with a lighter case? If this bad for the phone then any suggestion on better cases also would be appreciated.

Thanks in advanced.

wpwolf

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
I use the Trident case with my 925 and I have no problems with the phone overheating. It does get warm after heavy use, but only warm. The case is becoming quite popular with 925 users, yet I have neither read nor heard of any heating issues caused by the case. Switching to a thinner case will decrease the level of protection, and that seems to be a more prevalent and serious issue, with lots of reports of significant damage from being dropped. Furthermore, a thinner case will most likely retain close to the same amount of heat.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234