Help choosing color for charging shell

Saurabh3321

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
Guys I'm having trouble choosing the right color for the charging shell for lumia 925.
I'm confused between yellow/red or white.
Can someone post pictures of their phone with cover on.
I know there are a load of them floating around the net, but still... help my out please ��

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Hmm. I think the red cover suits the 925 more. If you think I'm wrong, go to nokia.com and look at the product itself. (Search for Lumia 925, then go to its accessories)

Fun fact: If you ask Daniel's opinion on which color to pick, 99.9999999% of the time, it's yellow.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Well, if I had a 925 (I have a 920), personally, I would go for the red charging shell. Of course, I have a red wireless charging plate, so it would go best with that. It really comes down to your preferences. Which color do you like best? Do you have a wireless charger in one specific color or more than one in different colors?

Saurabh3321

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
Ummm yeah i was inclined towards red until i saw a black lumia 925 with yellow cover. Damn was it hot!
Anyway the charging plate I have is black. I don't really want them to match. Not an issue there.
Unfortunately i had bought the charging plate with the phone thinking i'd buy the cover when it gets available here in India.
It's been a month, no signs of it. So I'll get it shipped from UK mobilefun.
Can't get a look beforehand. And it's expensive. Hence confused.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium