Hi there,

I'm hoping somebody has an answer to my dilemma. There's an app that I want on my phone, but I am unable to download and install the app while using my phone. The reason for this is because the app is not available in my region (I'm living in China). I thought I had the solution, which was to visit the Canadian or American version of the windows phone website, log into my account, find the app there that I wanted, download it to my computer, and then transfer it from my computer to my phone. Well, things didn't work out. I sent the file to my phone via bluetooth transfer, and then my phone gave me an error message saying it was unable to install that particular app. I then learned later, that the correct way to install an app this way is to first download it to your pc, but then that you must copy the file to an SD card, AND then that the phone must also be able to support SD cards. Apparently you're supposed to install directly from the SD card to the phone while inserted in the phone. Well, the Lumia 925 doesn't support SD cards. Is there any other way to download apps to my computer and put them on my phone without the need for an SD card? Also, it should be noted that the app I downloaded and was trying to install currently indicates, "This app is no longer published."

Thanks for any help you can provide!
    12-03-2013 12:52 AM
    Hi there,

I'm hoping somebody has an answer to my dilemma. There's an app that I want on my phone, but I am unable to download and install the app while using my phone. The reason for this is because the app is not available in my region (I'm living in China). I thought I had the solution, which was to visit the Canadian or American version of the windows phone website, log into my account, find the app there that I wanted, download it to my computer, and then transfer it from my computer to my phone. Well, things didn't work out. I sent the file to my phone via bluetooth transfer, and then my phone gave me an error message saying it was unable to install that particular app. I then learned later, that the correct way to install an app this way is to first download it to your pc, but then that you must copy the file to an SD card, AND then that the phone must also be able to support SD cards. Apparently you're supposed to install directly from the SD card to the phone while inserted in the phone. Well, the Lumia 925 doesn't support SD cards. Is there any other way to download apps to my computer and put them on my phone without the need for an SD card? Also, it should be noted that the app I downloaded and was trying to install currently indicates, "This app is no longer published."

Thanks for any help you can provide!
    Well,if it is no longer published,I dont think you can
    BUT
    if it is,
    You can download it directly on phone by
    1-Go to settings.
    2-Go to language+Region.
    3-Change region to where the app is available.
    4-As you change the region,A dialogue will appear to Restart the phone.
    5-Restart Phone.
    6-The phonestore will be changed to your desired region.
    7-Search for the app,download and install.
    8-Enjoy. :)
    12-03-2013 01:11 AM