common problems with 925?

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
you said where am i from? i got those opinions from this website, from peoples comments
Unless, he edited his post I don't think he meant your exact location lol. I think that this is a slight misunderstanding haha. He was asking where you are reading this info at about issues, as in the websites.

Case in point when I was reading the thread I was like why is this guy telling him the country lol.

(sorry to get in your business lol)

Idk about any issues with 925. I was originally considering this phone myself and read about the blue screen issues and it did worry me a bit but the phone likely is not that bad as the posts on the forum make. Especially Daniel Rubino and the wpcentral crew highly recommend the 925 over even more modern phones.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Unless, he edited his post I don't think he meant your exact location lol. I think that this is a slight misunderstanding haha. He was asking where you are reading this info at about issues, as in the websites.

Case in point when I was reading the thread I was like why is this guy telling him the country lol.

(sorry to get in your business lol)

Idk about any issues with 925. I was originally considering this phone myself and read about the blue screen issues and it did worry me a bit but the phone likely is not that bad as the posts on the forum make. Especially Daniel Rubino and the wpcentral crew highly recommend the 925 over even more modern phones.

Post wasn't edited. It went all wrong when the first answer to my question, "where are you reading this?" Ans. "in the uk." I should have quit right there. lol.

deejTHtraveller

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
i posted some issues in other threads...primarily OS related. Like the music player when opened shows "loading ..." and shuts down. When you repoen it, it functions fine.

Another issue is the screen resolution changes suddenly and you can only see a part of screen & volume control doesn't work (happens once in a bluemoon). A restart resolves it.

Other wise, i like this phone. a good buy.

PS: I need help, my hotmail account is linking two different people with same name into pone. Even if i manually de-link, its back again :/ How do i stop this?

kingenu

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
Post wasn't edited. It went all wrong when the first answer to my question, "where are you reading this?" Ans. "in the uk." I should have quit right there. lol.
the correct question would have been "what sources did you get your information from?"

wpnokia920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Back cover top left never seats properly and has a slight bit of play on all 925s I've played with. Once you know its there its super annoying.

dosto

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I've had my 925 for several months and have had none of the issues you listed. The 925 is a great device and I highly recommend it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise