Krusell screen protectors

tpapictures

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
I got the Krusell Lumia 925 screen protectors a few days ago. The quality of the plastic is wonderful but these simply don't work well. The edges all around don't stick and it's not a question of waiting for the protector to settle for a few days. I waited almost a week.
If the problem is the beveled edges of the phone, then this should be taken into account in the design. If they are meant to fit perfectly, then there's still a problem because it appears that perhaps the cutting machine in the factory lifts the edges and makes them not be flat so that they never fully come to rest on the screen.
Anyway, Amazon gave me a full refund but look out for other brands before buying these. I've been putting screen protectors on my phones since the pre-smartphone days. I've tried every major brand and these are not what they say on the box.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I never heard of this brand before. It will be helpful to people that you've shared your experience, since they will purchase something else that works better with the 925.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234