I had Lumia 820/620/520 but wanted to try better so purchased Lumia 925 on 29th sep, 2013 but after getting it had too many problems so just went to Nokia priority dealer from where I purchased it , they gave me 4 new replace in 10 days, but after got my 4th pc also faulty I contacted Nokia Care HO, they told me to submit my device to verify problems & give me the final properly working device in 10 days but after 17 days I got same device without opening or repairing it (they told me they had fixed issues), but in just 1 days I noticed nothing did with my device, so I contacted local Nokia Care to help me, they again contacted Nokia HO , they again asked for my device & promise me to give new replace in 10 days but after 20 days they sent me the another color (white), I asked them clarification so they told me they didn't have black color in stock, so used this device until black color availability, & since I'm waiting for my original Black color 925, it's been 90 days,still I don't using the 925 for which I paid them 31,300 Rs (521 $ only).

I'm Nokia fan boy, that's y I bought 4th Lumia in just 6 months & suggested many to buy it but after 925 I doubted they made this device in hurry, after using this 5th device ,most of the problems are Firmware related those never address by Nokia, so I don't want to tell you that don't but Lumia but just don't buy 925 until Lumia Black update availability , it seriously has too many problems which you can noticed if u r heavy user, some are listed below :

Brightness flickering even set stable brightness. auto brightness is not working properly & oftenly changing while doing any single task in stable light environment. almost showing low brightness when set automatically in dark so can't read the texts in phone properly at night.

At Sunlight , when brightness changes, it also made the keyboard faded white.when sunlight readability is on.

Signal lost when signal showing proper connectivity & we don't know about it.so our phone becomes not reachable, has to restart the phone to fix it.

Even WiFi stops working after sometimes.

Heating problems in following conditions:

After 5min Gameplay(set brightness to low & play angry birds,because it has stable background during single level so u can notice this easily) for 15 -20 min, brightness start to change automatically even we set Low as brightness, also game starts glitches when heat too much), even contrast just become very dark

While Surfing in browser
    Even in WiFi
    During Downloading apps
    Camera use(after taking 5-7 Shots sim)
    Calling someone
    While Charging (3times happened in 1 week)

Speaker is blowing after 1-2 min talk,cracked & loud voice other person get & even with excellent signal, voice is not proper delivering/receiving.

Music resuming is not working often while listening in headphones during driving, has to play/pause it manually in phone, i did change the headphones but same problem.so has a fault of lock screen access may b

Touch is not registered many times especially in morning.(try to double tape to wake up)
    12-27-2013 04:36 AM
    Wow, I haven't had my 925 for very long, but I haven't had any of the issued you've mentioned.

That's not to say it's not happening - I remember two very troublesome devices I had where all sorts of things would break (the HTC Touch Pro 2, and the HTC Evo). Good luck resolving the issues!
    palandri likes this.
    12-27-2013 12:26 PM
    I know quite a people you are using 925 and they are pretty happy with it, may be you should check out the store that is selling these phone, may be the whole batch with the dealer was defective !!
    12-27-2013 12:52 PM
    Have had my 925 after a 920 for four months. Not a single issue you mention and none at all infact. To say don't buy a 925 based on your experience, well its your experience and sorry but you've just clearly been unlucky.
    12-27-2013 01:10 PM
    Perfectly happy and satisfied with mine. So are my friends that I talked into getting one. You must be the unluckiest person in the world. Or, someone's selling you knockoffs.
    RusB likes this.
    12-27-2013 02:05 PM
    No issues with my- I Think it's the most beautiful phone there is
    RusB likes this.
    12-27-2013 02:16 PM
    These posts always seem fishy to me....
    multo likes this.
    12-27-2013 02:58 PM
    I have a Vodafone 925 32GB from Romania and have never had any single issue with this phone. You might want to go speak to someone above the store level because either they have a whole batch of very defective 925's(very highly unlikely), you have been punished by the dark lords of mobile(very unlikely too as they don't exist) or this is just a smear post against Microsoft and nokia( I would tend to pick this choice).
    12-27-2013 06:00 PM
    Uncheck battery saver brightness?
    12-27-2013 06:10 PM
    These posts always seem fishy to me....
    then plz my friend dont reply to it.u can't understand my frustration.3 months & still asking for my phone which i paid for.

I already have other lumias in my family, I'm not lumia hater but 925 gave me so much trouble
    12-27-2013 09:47 PM
    Uncheck battery saver brightness?
    already did, soft reset , hard reset, u just name it
    12-27-2013 09:47 PM
    I have a Vodafone 925 32GB from Romania and have never had any single issue with this phone. You might want to go speak to someone above the store level because either they have a whole batch of very defective 925's(very highly unlikely), you have been punished by the dark lords of mobile(very unlikely too as they don't exist) or this is just a smear post against Microsoft and nokia( I would tend to pick this choice).
    I'm strictly hate SAMSUNG only.not Microsoft hater, i made my 10 friends to buy lumia & still made my another friend going to buy 625 in a week.i have their email conversations with NOKIA HO but can't put up that here, i was in contact with HO from 13th October. It's not a scam again Microsoft but little effort so they give me my piece quick.office people just teasing me to buy lumia, they know that how much time i wasted to contact Nokia seniors, because before this they called me Lumia promoter & i wa & still I'm.
    12-27-2013 09:58 PM
    Same here, I had most of the issues you are having and other ones, I replaced 3 devices still getting the following issues: WiFi, overheating, random restart, data and connectivity goes to zero bars and won't come back until I restart. yellowish front facing camera pics, loose buttons, flickering on app switching, I would get another device but it's the only high end Nokia on tmobile.

So yeah Nokia ****ed up big time here, a lot of people are complaining about the same issues all over the place, and a lot of idiots call us either unlucky or liars because they are pure **** fanboys.
    12-27-2013 10:23 PM
    Wow, that's terrible OP. I'm really sorry to hear that! But this is not the case with most Lumia 925s so I'd still recommend this phone to someone :)

So yeah Nokia ****ed up big time here, a lot of people are complaining about the same issues all over the place, and a lot of idiots call us either unlucky or liars because they are pure **** fanboys.
    I understand your feelings but that's a bit harsh. To say that you're unlucky is not false, because there are people who have a Lumia 925 with no issues (but to say that you're lying is not reasonable).

I have a 925 on T-Mobile and I used to have the rebooting issue but that seemed to fix itself somehow, because it hasn't happened in a while. WiFi is fine for me, but I used to get the data connection problem: fixed by turning WiFi Calling off. My power button isn't necessarily loose but I can move it around; doesn't really bother me. I don't have the flickering issue. The yellowish/greenish FFC pictures are not exclusive to your device, I guess it's a camera software issue which Nokia should be able to fix via software update. Overheating is annoying but I can live with it because it only happens when I'm playing games.
    12-27-2013 11:30 PM
    Same here, I had most of the issues you are having and other ones, I replaced 3 devices still getting the following issues: WiFi, overheating, random restart, data and connectivity goes to zero bars and won't come back until I restart. yellowish front facing camera pics, loose buttons, flickering on app switching, I would get another device but it's the only high end Nokia on tmobile.

we'll raise this issue so Nokia can hear us properly & give us a fix ASAP. here at India Nokia HO is horrible to talk with, noob people just can't give me a simple apologies , every time sent me pre written mail format.
    I hear sometimes before that 1 person's S4 just got burned , Nokia sent him a 1020 may b to use. 1 other person was making a film on iPhone 5s launch, Apple steal his film & post to youtube, nokia again sent him Lumia 1020. I just want to know that what about we? "" Nokia has not policy to offer any refund or compensation"" this is their reply when I asked for refund, may b in my country Nokia don't give permissions to treat us well & give some kind of compensation , it was special care for only US people, because US is the only market where Nokia & Microsoft struggling a lot get people attention, lowest client base so Marketing strategies nothing else.

first of all they have to learn how to give their current clients proper satisfaction.
    here is my same post on Nokia discussions website, give it a try also, so 1 day they will hear us..

Don't Buy Lumia 925 until Lumia Black availibility - Nokia Support Discussions
    12-27-2013 11:47 PM
    This has turned into an argument thread and is going no where. Yes it is, No it's not threads don't contribute positively to the community. Closed.
    12-27-2013 11:53 PM