Lumia 925 Touch Screen Problem

Net_Admin

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
I bought Lumia 925 12 days ago and immediately updated to GDR3 8.0.10521.155 everything worked fine until yesterday... :crying:

Yesterday I used the Lumia System Updater and updated system applications. Everything worked fine but after awhile Lock Screen started flashing and the touch screen sensor does not responded until I did block/unblock the keyboard after keyboard block/unblock touch screen responded but after awhile again stopped responding. :cry:

Then in Touch sensitivity settings I'm changed sensitivity from High to Normal and switched off Double tap to wake up phone and the sensor no longer jammed.

Hard&Soft Reset did not helped !

There is a second problem at the Touch Screen few blocks off sensor does not works see screenshot from Hardware Test: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/43754768/wp_ss_20140102_0001.png

Phone does not have any physical damages and never was dropped down. Any physical damage excluded !!!

Please help me !!!

Christian Lights

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Same here, just updated to lumia black and within 48 hrs, lock screen begins to flash, i cant use the phone anymore. Please let us know if you find a solution to your problem thanks :unhappysweat:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon