Elevated back cover, Is this normal?

Happy Stingray

Jan 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys,

So I've bought a Nokia Lumia 925 about a month ago and after three days of use I've noticed that one of the sides of the back cover is slightly elevated from the rest like it has been pushed out.fault.jpg So I returned the phone back to the place I bought it from only for them to tell me that "Our technician hasn't found any faults with it" and "The bottom half of the back of the phone is slightly elevated, this is the design of the phone."

So is that actually normal, to the point that you could see the inside of the phone?

Thanks

TheDarKnight

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
I got 2 925's like that from day one, it wasn't aligned correctly and makes a click noise when you push it, I returned both, nokia shipped a lot of defective units like that. this is real bullsh**t

Happy Stingray

Jan 7, 2014
Visit site
I got 2 925's like that from day one, it wasn't aligned correctly and makes a click noise when you push it, I returned both, nokia shipped a lot of defective units like that. this is real bullsh**t

Problem is, it wasn't like that on day one if I can remember it correctly. Also I have read the threads where the back cover creaks on the top-right corner, except my phone doesn't have a problem with the top right corner and that the back cover is actually quite firm. Even the part that's slightly elevated can't be pushed in by touch.

TheDarKnight

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Problem is, it wasn't like that on day one if I can remember it correctly. Also I have read the threads where the back cover creaks on the top-right corner, except my phone doesn't have a problem with the top right corner and that the back cover is actually quite firm. Even the part that's slightly elevated can't be pushed in by touch.

I understand, but what I was trying to to tell you is that the back cover of the 925 seems to be loose in some units, which is not acceptable and reflects the sh*t QA that Nokia has.

HyperionR

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Mine had the same problem but at the top of back cover from day one.
I returned it and they gave me new phone.

I agree that QA of Nokia is poor.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion