Camera 925 vs 920

williegeenutz

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
My girlfriend recently purchased a 925 (yes I talked her into it, and yes I am jealous). I noticed over New Years that my 920 was taking better pictures than her 925, and that surprised me. The color on hers was off and a bit "yellowish"...anybody else seeing this problem? Any suggestions?

Will6371

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
What were you viewing the photos on? If you were looking at the photos on the phone that you were taking them on?

The reason I ask is because the difference may be down to display settings. I would suggest either looking at the photos on your computer or even bluetooth the photos taken to the other phone to compare each one on the same phone.

Hope you get what I mean.

williegeenutz

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
Good point, let me check it out on my pc. I will double check the lumia color profile settings under the display settings to see if there is an issue there. Thanks for the advice.

Will6371

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Good point, let me check it out on my pc. I will double check the lumia color profile settings under the display settings to see if there is an issue there. Thanks for the advice.

Don't forget that even with the same screen settings they will be a bit different as the have different displays.

Rodrigo Mendes

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
My girlfriend recently purchased a 925 (yes I talked her into it, and yes I am jealous). I noticed over New Years that my 920 was taking better pictures than her 925, and that surprised me. The color on hers was off and a bit "yellowish"...anybody else seeing this problem? Any suggestions?

Surprisingly I also had that impression. My father have a 920.

That was a little disappointing for me. Lumia 920 is better at low light + flash conditions. More details and a better flash. 925 tends to green with Flash ON too, same problem of Lumia 820. That's bad, I always have to use a app like Thumbas Photo Editor to fix it.

But at day photos, the Lumia 925 photos have more sharpness and details. Not a lot better, but better.

So that's it, Lumia 920 is way better at night with flash ON and Lumia 925 is better in others situations. Not a lot, but better.

ps.: I've tested on a PC already.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett