TMobile push Lumia Black yet?

Paedin

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
I work offshore on a oil drilling ship in the GoM. Was just wondering if anyone on Tmobile has gotten the Lumia Black push yet? Ive been checking my phone twice a day, and it isnt showing yet.

ajansari

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
Given that the Lumia 925 in other countries / carriers has already gotten the approval, I can't fathom what the hold up is with our US carriers. These aren't Android devices or Windows Mobile devices where each carrier shipped out a customized ROM.

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Given that the Lumia 925 in other countries / carriers has already gotten the approval, I can't fathom what the hold up is with our US carriers. These aren't Android devices or Windows Mobile devices where each carrier shipped out a customized ROM.
It still has to go through carrier testing, and who knows the US carriers might put WP in the bottom of the barrel for test. They're probably testing Apple and Samsungs next device while letting this wait a bit.

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
did it fix WiFi calling? I haven't be able to use WiFi calling since I did the gdr3 update. Sucks being offshore and not having it as an option.
He's not able to ask your question, he has a AT&T Lumia 925, and WiFi calling is a feature exclusive to Tmobile.

smurfercom

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
did it fix WiFi calling? I haven't be able to use WiFi calling since I did the gdr3 update. Sucks being offshore and not having it as an option.

I'm running gdr3 on my 925 with o WiFi issues. You may have to do a hard reset my 925 after updating needed a couple of resets to get things in order.
Posted on my 925.

Paedin

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Yea, I should know better and did a reset after downloading GDR3. Didnt even think about it. Now if Tmobile will just push Black, Id be set. 4 days behind ATT and counting.

Paedin

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Yea, they arent doing much to help their come to us were better than ATT image. Gets beat to push an update for a phone designed for you. Not carrying the 1520 or the lesser variant. Im seriously considering swapping to ATT and grabbing a 1520 when I get back on land.

Jdane07

May 9, 2013
Visit site
I'm very glad I picked up the 925.2 from Negri which is an unlocked LTE variant. Works perfect on T-Mobile, and it came with Black waiting to be installed :)

Paedin

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
"T-Mobile # of days behind ATT pushing Lumia Black update for 925 - 5days and counting." Going to be my facebook status until they push it and just update the count daily. Used the @Tmobile facebook feature. I encourage others to follow suit who have Tmobile.

Paedin

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Kinda just shows how far WP has to go in the whole scheme of things....reply to my lastest days behind update...and my response.

@Tmobile
# of days behind ATT pushing the Lumia Black update for the 925 - 7 days and counting.
Like ?

T-Mobile Hey Ryan,

We understand the importance of having the most up to date SW available. Please keep an eye on our supprt page for all the latest. Software version: Nokia Lumia 925 | T-Mobile Support -Chris

Software version: Nokia Lumia 925 | T-Mobile Support
support.t-mobile.com
On October 10, a software update to Software version 3050.0000.1336.0005 will be...
See More
5 minutes ago ? Like

Ryan Connell - Thanks Chris for linking me to a article written on July 12, 2013. It was really informative about a update released in October of last year. Which didn't even bother to cover the GDR3 update released in Dec. I'll watch that page to make sure im up to date on all the current information about the Lumia Black update...#qualtiytechnicalservice

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs