TMobile push Lumia Black yet?

carguy303

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
I hink this is just a special case. My HTC 8X got updates lightning fast. Oh well this is what I get for upgrading to a Lumia >_>
GDR3 or the only part of the update on the 8x, is available on the 925 as part of the preview program. No waiting for T-Mobile necessary. I'm pretty sure the T-Mobile 8x hasn't gotten GDR3 pushed by T-Mobile either.

Paedin

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Newest reply from Tmobile - its almost comical now. I just post a update every couple of days just to see what PR canned response I am going to get back. I may start making meme's at the 31 day mark.

Me:
# of days behind ATT pushing Lumia Black update for 925 - 16 days and counting. ATT also managed to push the update for both the 920/820 today. Maybe we'll see it before MWC2014.

TMobile:
We have partnered with Nokia to meet T-Mobile’s rigorous and meticulous testing process for approval. T-Mobile is always looking to provide uncompromising industry leading standards for customer service and support. We apologize for any inconvenience leading up to the release of the Lumia Black update for T-Mobile, but we are confident that when it is made available, it will meet the expectations you depend on us to provide. Thank for your patience! -Lauren

mccs

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
ok, so now even the uber-budget at&t 520 is getting the black update but not tmo's 925...? wow.

what day are we on now?

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
ok, so now even the uber-budget at&t 520 is getting the black update but not tmo's 925...? wow.

what day are we on now?
I think 22. I gave up, nothing really to jump for joy about anyway. I know I won't be getting a Nokia again. Gonna wait for first MS branded phone post September.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
22 days? how terrible!
I see many have forgotten the ATT 920 Amber fiasco.
Dont complain as much until TMo smashes that record. Or gets pretty darn close at least.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro