Driving mode ?

drddas58

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Updated my L925 to GDR 3 . Driving mode is there but unable to connect a call to my bluetooth ( hands free ) without pressing the answer button on the phone , no auto call answering. So what is this update for ? To avoid distraction during driving you can put the phone in silent mode , and if you need to receive a call auto call answering should be there . If I have to look into my phone to receive a call during driving distraction will always be there. Another update I have noticed in Bluetooth setting is "advance " to connect in different way to use speech with bluetooth in my car . Is there any bluetooth device that can be activated by speech ? I really need auto call answering in my phone which I badly missing. Now a days I am using two phones for this purpose. Diverting all calls from L925 to Nokia 5800 xpress music and connecting 5800 with my bluetooth which has auto call answering facility.

eruptflail

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
Does your car have an answering option, sometimes its embedded into the steering wheel? Otherwise, I have no idea. Driving mode seems half-baked at the moment, mainly because it only works through bluetooth. For anyone driving an older car, the feature is nearly useless, and it would make a little more sense for it to also have an NFC option, especially because I connect my phone to my car via an Auxiliary cable.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss