Hi all, as per title, now everytime I click on that app, it will show me
    "Something went wrong"
    Can't open the filter at the moment. Please try again later or restart your phone.

I hv restarted my phone a couple of times & I still hv the same problems.
    Anyone facing similar issues or know how to resolve it?
    01-16-2014 11:26 PM
    I had that problem on amber, but after updating the app works perfectly(and now I running black )
    here is the link :- call+SMS filter | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    01-16-2014 11:35 PM
    Tks for the link. Will give it a go
    01-16-2014 11:37 PM
    Unable to download or update. I only get the share icon. Look like a reset is inevitable
    01-16-2014 11:49 PM
    Unable to download or update. I only get the share icon. Look like a reset is inevitable
    That means you have the latest version installed , try to ska Soft reset,or a restart you phone, is date and time correctly set on your phone ? If the problem still occurs you should consider doing a hard reset,backup all your data.good luck.
    Guytronic likes this.
    01-17-2014 12:57 AM
    Restart the phone it will work
    01-17-2014 01:11 AM
    I've got the Black Update on my Lumia 920 and didn't have the Call + SMS Filter installed so I installed it, and get this same error
    "Something went wrong"
    Can't open the filter at the moment. Please try again later or restart your phone...

I've restarted my phone a half dozen times at least with no avail... I really don't want to reset the phone if at all possible...
    02-18-2014 01:20 PM
    I've encountered the same problem and even reset the phone twice and got bricked! But that didn't stop me to look for solutions. The last attempt which I thought out myself worked successfully. Unfortunately, I had to back-up and reset. After restoring, I installed call + sms filter app and other Nokia system apps mentioned in this forum (Just search for the QR code in google). Then, I DID NOT LAUNCH YET THE CALL + SMS FILTER from the system settings, INSTEAD I IMMEDIATELY SOFT RESET my phone by holding down power and volume down at the same time. Then, voila! My call + sms filter is working! One common mistake people with the same issue makes is that after installing the app, they excitedly go to the call + sms filter app to check if its working. That shouldn't be the case! One should install all the above mentioned QR codes before finally doing a soft reset. Hope this helps!
    04-11-2014 03:44 PM
    Hello,
    Even i had the same problem. All you have to do is ..
    1) Download "Extra+Info" App in your phone either by Google or by searching in Store.
    (I prefer Google since store doesn't show that App sometimes)
    2) Restart your Phone.
    3) Call + sms filter will be working fine now.
    nithinjinaraj likes this.
    03-25-2015 04:03 AM