Hi guys, yesterday i got my Lumia 925 and i have some questions if you don't mind answering them:

1- I live in Australia but i bought it online and came with this signature : RM-892_eu_euro1_249. so can you explain what is this and will it effect the phone performance here in Australia?
    2- I have set the keyboard to English(Australia) but the ".com" button is defaulted to ".co.uk" how can i change this?
    3- The battery life is really short, will go down by 20% per hour when using it to read "Zombie High Vol" which doesn't use alot of phone performance, a friend told me that it is ok because the battery is new and it will need a couple of discharge cycles to get its full performance. Is that true or should i be worried ?
    4- I had a Lumia 520 before this one (it is still in a perfect condition) and when i charged that Lumia while it is off, it shows a battery icon charging, but on the L925 it doesn't do that, only the start button flashes, i just got the Lumia black with GDR3 so could this be due to firmware update or the gdr3?

Thank you all

01-21-2014 03:49 AM
    Hi guys, yesterday i got my Lumia 925 and i have some questions if you don't mind answering them:

1- I live in Australia but i bought it online and came with this signature : RM-892_eu_euro1_249. so can you explain what is this and will it effect the phone performance here in Australia?
    2- I have set the keyboard to English(Australia) but the ".com" button is defaulted to ".co.uk" how can i change this?
    3- The battery life is really short, will go down by 20% per hour when using it to read "Zombie High Vol" which doesn't use alot of phone performance, a friend told me that it is ok because the battery is new and it will need a couple of discharge cycles to get its full performance. Is that true or should i be worried ?
    4- I had a Lumia 520 before this one (it is still in a perfect condition) and when i charged that Lumia while it is off, it shows a battery icon charging, but on the L925 it doesn't do that, only the start button flashes, i just got the Lumia black with GDR3 so could this be due to firmware update or the gdr3?

Thank you all

http://mowned.com/sig/rafael-yousuf.smart.jpg
    1 - performance wont be affected think bands are same
    2 - Go to settings - keyboard - tap and hold "English UK" - delete.
    3 - Your friend is right - also turn of location as well as tap to send if you don't use it frequently.
    4 - This is new with GDR2/3 and it will only flash when you have totally emptied your phone. Then after few mins it will go back to that old battery on screen which after about 2% charge, will start up your phone.
    Rafael Yousuf likes this.
    01-21-2014 04:22 AM
    1 - performance wont be affected think bands are same
    2 - Go to settings - keyboard - tap and hold "English UK" - delete.
    3 - Your friend is right - also turn of location as well as tap to send if you don't use it frequently.
    4 - This is new with GDR2/3 and it will only flash when you have totally emptied your phone. Then after few mins it will go back to that old battery on screen which after about 2% charge, will start up your phone.
    thank you, i will check the keyboard and tell u of it worked or not
    01-21-2014 04:56 AM
    on newer batteries its better to keep it around 80% and not to let it discharge all the way
    01-21-2014 08:58 AM