Black update T-mobile

Paedin

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Been posting the the Tmobile facebook page every day... todays entry

"# of days behind ATT pushing Lumia Black update for the 925 - 9 days and counting...it's just laughable now. How does a carrier who had the phone first not update it before the competitor? The same competitor they are trying to convince people to leave for them..."

waazzupppp

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
T-Mobile will always be a bit slower out of the gate with updates due to the fact that they have to make sure their Wi-Fi calling App and Data Sense work... You start stripping out features like AT&T does and it doesn't take nearly as long to test. T-Mobile will run it out soon...

ovalfastlx

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Don't think its rolling out yet. What are the top features that will be included in the black update?

Sent from my RM-893_nam_tmous_201 using Tapatalk

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
...What are the top features that will be included in the black update?

Thanks to alv3st3r we have this handy chart:

54543d1389802433-blackgrid2.png

Here's the thread: http://forums.windowscentral.com/wi...black-update-feature-availability-device.html

Samer Youssef

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
So I just had the black update on my unlocked lumia 920 and I can't find timeline or any differences really.Except when I go to settings there are some added things there.

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I just flashed the British country variant to my T-Mobile 925. Lost WiFi calling but I have black now

I was thinking about it, but its not a significant enough update to lose my WiFi Calling ); my WiFi calling has saved me alot of hassle lol.

carguy303

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
I was thinking about it, but its not a significant enough update to lose my WiFi Calling ); my WiFi calling has saved me alot of hassle lol.

I'm wanting to test if it works but I'm unable to get the xap. Changing the fiddler rule works but errors out on download. The notifications on glance was enough to get me to do without wifi calling for a bit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo