help please...wifi issues

John Mohammed1

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
Hi i recently bought a lumia 925 unlocked a month ago. my wifi was working fine for 2 weeks and then it started giving isses and dropping the connection. After that, whenever i tried to connect to my wifi network, it keeps saying connection unsuccessful and sometimes it says incorrect password. Now for the past week, whenever i turn on the wifi, it keeps on saying searching and nothing happens. Its stuck on searching for hours.
I have tried many possible solutions from soft reset to hard reset to restarting the phone to deleting the network and retrying the connection and even connecting to other wifi networks but nothing solves the problem.
Please help me asap.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Is it connecting to other wifi networks or not? If so then your router is messed up, try restarting it.

If the device isn't connecting than your device is faulty and needs to be replaced or repaired by warranty.

You can try NSU as a last resort (search spinning gears). This will download and reinstall the firmware on your phone.

John Mohammed1

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
Is it connecting to other wifi networks or not? If so then your router is messed up, try restarting it.

If the device isn't connecting than your device is faulty and needs to be replaced or repaired by warranty.

You can try NSU as a last resort (search spinning gears). This will download and reinstall the firmware on your phone.

thanks for the help but it did not work..same problem

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers