Bent aluminum frame?

kattenmusen

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
There were some good links that walk you through repairing a 925. As soon as I find them I will post them here.

Thanks but I'm most likely going to return this phone and get another brand. Never experienced such useless support from a company like this before.

Never again Nokia

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Thanks but I'm most likely going to return this phone and get another brand. Never experienced such useless support from a company like this before.

Never again Nokia

So, you're boycotting Nokia as an option just because of this one situation you've had with this one phone? Okay, then...

djslofstra

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site

Never again Nokia

I am absolutely convinced that the damage your phone has, could not have emerged without user failure. Therefore I think it is strange you blame a good company for not fixing your phone. I've had a phone fixed and found: If something is arguably user damage, Nokia will still fix it covering warranty without hesitation.

VillHamp

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
I havent added any pictures, bit mine is bent further up... Above the volume key... It's very hard to apply that amount of momentum to achieve a bending up there! I have also seen a phone in a store with bened screen, the frame was not in the same way... I could guess that if the glas is bent (like mine is to) and the guys who assembly the phones bends it to get the glas into right fitting it's easier to bend the frame when nothing is supporting it...

I recently dropt the phone 10 feets into the payment with no defects at all except some scratches! That's quality! BUT THE FRAM WAS NOT BENT!

Jan Tomsic

May 8, 2013
Visit site
You're saying heat does not bend aluminium? :straight: Have you heard about thermal expansion? Aluminium does not need to melt for it to be deformed..
Ofcourse in normal conditions the aluminium, when cooled down again, would return to its original shape but if there is some internal or other force applied it sure wont return to its original shape..

Of course it does, but I doubt that 50?C will do it, especially with no external force to help, and screen and motherboard keeping it in place.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett