Bluetooth advance option ?

drddas58

May 29, 2013
Visit site
can any one please explain what is this option in Bluetooth : Advance - connect in a different way to use speech with Bluetooth in my car ?? what this other way to use speech ?

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
can any one please explain what is this option in Bluetooth : Advance - connect in a different way to use speech with Bluetooth in my car ?? what this other way to use speech ?

I believe that unlocks Driving Mode, but I do not yet have the update to confirm. Driving Mode is what blocks calls/texts while your phone is paired to a device in your car.

Will6371

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I believe that unlocks Driving Mode, but I do not yet have the update to confirm. Driving Mode is what blocks calls/texts while your phone is paired to a device in your car.

It doesn't block calls or texts, I use it daily. You can set it to read text messages out loud which is very handy.

Will6371

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

On some cars you have to choose that option if your car won't interact with the phone properly like when you ask the phone to call a number.

I don't have to use it on my car (VW CC) but if say when you press the voice command button on your steering wheel and it won't for instance call a contact or play a track then picking that option might/would help sort out the problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb