Hi guyz,

Recently only, I have realized limitation with Lumia phones and that is I am not able to locate any file transferred over Bluetooth to my phone. Files like pdf are neither being shown under "Office" nor anywhere else. I installed adobe pdf reader from windows store, and finally i got my pdf file under it. But now I am not able to further share this file over Bluetooth to someone else!!!
    Yesterday only I downloaded some attachments from my gmail (opened with internet explorer). where the attachments were downloaded, I am yet to figure out!!!!

please help me to find the files...
    thanks
    vivek
    02-02-2014 11:38 PM
    What kind of files? if they are pictures...it would be under saved pictures....if it's music then under music + videos....and so on.
    02-03-2014 12:52 AM
    Hi guyz,

Recently only, I have realized limitation with Lumia phones and that is I am not able to locate any file transferred over Bluetooth to my phone. Files like pdf are neither being shown under "Office" nor anywhere else. I installed adobe pdf reader from windows store, and finally i got my pdf file under it. But now I am not able to further share this file over Bluetooth to someone else!!!
    Yesterday only I downloaded some attachments from my gmail (opened with internet explorer). where the attachments were downloaded, I am yet to figure out!!!!

please help me to find the files...
    thanks
    vivek
    I dont know about adobe reader, but the pdf reader by pompolutz allows pdf transfer by Bluetooth.
    What was the type of file in the email attachment?
    02-03-2014 01:31 AM